At Allaso Ranch, your camper is our number one priority. From meals to lodging, friends to fun, we have thought through every detail to make their week of camp the best that it can be. And as a parent, you can be confident that we will take care of your child with love and excellence.
Our counselors, staff and volunteers are highly screened, fully trained, and kid friendly. Your child will grow friendships with other campers and their counselors in a safe and fun setting designed for spiritual and personal growth.
Tips for Summer Camp Success
- Access valuable resources before, during and after camp. Use your Parent Login to complete your camper’s heath form, make payments, and even monitor spending at the camp store.
- Fill out the online health form early. Be sure to have your camper’s doctor information, and medical and immunization histories on hand.
- Save time and money by purchasing your Camper Care Kit when you register online. Personalized to your camper’s team colors, this is an excellent value that includes a special Allaso t-shirt, water bottle, flashlight, sling backpack and more.
- Stay connected by emailing your camper and viewing pictures that are captured while they are here at Allaso. Use your Parent Login and take a look at the online features.
- Plan and pack together with your camper. Label everything possible that your camper is bringing.
Are you looking for more tips and information? Download the Parent Manual.
For more information please contact Sheila Ybarra at 972-471-6667 or via email.